Interested in peak work performance?
Want to know answers to questions like: “How much alcohol should I be drinking for maximum creativity, and is it ever a good idea to go into a business partnership with my lover?”
- Does the “average of the five people you spend your time with?” rule stand up to scrutiny?
- Motivational contagion … what is it and how can you get it?
- Who’s the best person to sit next to when you’re at work?
- What to do if you live in a shit-hole … how to clamber out of it?
- Does listening to motivational podcasts actually help you become more motivated?
- Is it better to kinda know 100 millionaires, or REALLY know 5 millionaires very well?
- What we should look for in a mentor or motivator.
- What are the 3 basic psychological building blocks that will make us happier, healthier and more successful?
- Why do business owners look so much like manic depressives?
- Should you have a lunch break or hustle through on a sandwich and a cigarette?
- What to do if you don’t have access to people who can lift you up?
- How to get REAL feedback, instead of pacifying platitudes, from the people who are close to you?
- Should you work with your husband or wife?
- How to connect with people REALLY quick … a little hack based on your weaknesses.
- A couple of tips that are ripe for abuse by devious sales professionals … including a physical strategy that can make people fall in love with you.
- The “full disclosure” strategy for deflecting potential problems that you can steal from politicians.
- The surprising correlation between physical exercise and work: the optimum TIME to work out and the optimum frequency.
- “Movement triggers M_____” – another super important reason to work out that improves your mental agility.
- How to set up your home office for maximum productivity.
- Not every hour on your calendar is created equal — so how to work out what your peak performance hours are.
- How much should you drink for maximum creativity? SCIENCE has an answer!
- Where to put your desk if you want to work like a demon … and how many desks should you have?
AND SO MUCH MORE.
Enjoy the video, and once you’ve watched it, be sure to register for the Peak Work Performance Summit